11.05.2008

Back in Jackson

I finally arrived safely in Jackson, WY Wednesday night. This Friday October 7th the race car will be on display at the Lyndsay McCandless Gallery First Friday Event from 5-8pm.

I left Laredo, TX on Nov. 1st and stopped off to visit my friends Marc and Emi in Boulder, CO. Marc works for Bella Energy, which is leading solar company in the Boulder area. "The Bella Energy mission is to provide the highest quality solar energy solutions to empower communities with opportunities to contribute to a sustainable future and clean energy economy." Check out their website,
The drive was going well until I was about 50 miles South of Jackson, hit a patch of black ice, and ended up off the road in the snow with the truck and trailer. The local towing company was able to get me back on the road, and I made it to Jackson later on that evening.

More to come...

No comments: